Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tucson

I arrived in Tucson after an epic travel day. I had to drive all the way to Cleveland, OH which is a 6 1/2 hour drive from the Burg. I did that because on my flight back I will be doing a women's weekend at Rays Indoor MTB Park and didn't want to drive to Cleveland again. Its a different part of the world up there with the mighty great lakes dominating the region. Good, good people though.

I got to Todd M's house pretty late and then he caught me up on his life and all the going ons in Tucson. His new house is really great and I know I will spend a very comfortable month here.

Spring was going to suprise me at the airport but I told her the wrong time. She had a lei of Gu s for me...hawaiian bike geek style. I'm looking forward to hanging with her and getting strong on the bike.

Anyway, I have to build my bike and get spinning the long travel day out of my legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment