Tuesday, September 16, 2008

PT





Advantage Physical Therapy has been taking good care of me. Michael Wilburn and Kayley have been helping me get my groove back. It was very exciting to be walking on my own a good bit yesterday. Very exciting indeed. Today, is a little colder weather and my leg is stiff and a little tired. The walking is going to get better and better, but still taking it day by day.

I go to see the doctor on Wednesday to see if I'm allowed to weight bear and take an Xray. But Tim says I'm well enough to start working around the house. My hands are so smooth and soft right now from no biking that it will be good to do some work.

1 comment:

  1. Right on Sue, you look great!

    We are thinking about you! Your on your way to a full recovery, I need a 24 hour Duo partner:)

    Can't wait to see you.

    Spring and Kevin

    ReplyDelete