Saturday, June 7, 2008

The Race

My last world cup race.....yeeha! It was a fabulous suffer fest.(aren't they all?) I finished 37th...pretty much like all the rest. I was really only fast on the downhill. The downhill was so awesome. I don't think that there has ever been such an incredible downhill in a world cup before. So, so fun!

LLC was 20th! She did awesome and is so pumped. She has been on the phone for hours on Skype talking to all her mapleheads at home. JB is still racing at this moment. But Canadiancyclist.com is offficially the best race website with all their during race updates. Thanks Rob Jones for caring about racing and doing it in such a timely manner.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Suzie Q. Not sure if you remember me but I live in the Burg @ 222 Campbell. We used to destroy the WVMBA scene together back in the day, remember? Anyway, you're now all linked up @ nick-waite.blogspot.com. Can I get some love on Haywoodja?

    Jaded and tired bike racers making a comeback. Join the revolution!

    ReplyDelete